Saturday 8 September 2012

Up for a little fun competition?

Ok so I am back at work now after six weeks and it's fair to say that it has been a shock to the system so very little( you can see what I mean by little) stitching has been done.

So for a bit of fun i have decided to have a little competition.

This is a chart from my website but can you guess which it is?

I will keep posting small updates to see if you can figure which one it is.

All you have to do it comment when you think you know which one it is, simple!


The first person who can tell me which one it is can choose any chart that they like from my site. You can have it sent as a PDF or through the mail.

A clue and I don't think it will help at all is it is DMC 934


Also I have been having problems with Facebook, on the love thy thread page which it seems Facebook will only show a small minority the post, and my personnel account in which my family and friends are bored with the stitchy stuff, so i have now combined the two hence my new profile.


Yes i know its not the same as a page but just send me a friend request where the only thing on my profile will be stitchy related 

Happy Stitching x

3 comments:

Kate said...

Kate Roland-I think it is Joy the Snowman!

Neabear said...

I am going to start with guessing that it is the Black Shoes!

Unknown said...

Wow, where would you even start guessing right now..... no idea!